Tuesday 20 August 2013

Funny essays

We have always tried writing short stories and essays but many of them turn out to be hilarious instead of what we hoped would be.
Here is one of my stories. Very Insane!!!
Total Disaster....






I met an alien… I had done it… I would get to name a completely new species. No one had seen this before in the history of animals. But where had it been hiding?
I stepped closer to the little creature lying there. I took a stick and poked its back. It didn’t move.
“Okay, hmm, since you’re an alien… I’ll name you… Fido!” I said and looked for my camera.
Suddenly the sky was completely cloud-covered, the ground became hot, and the alien started moving, as well as it grew in size. In a flash of fire the creature was hanging in mid-air, 3 times its original size, with a vengeful gaze, looking at me. Evil music made by the devils from the inner walls of hell played in an evil loop. The creature started speaking, and this is translated from Satan-speak:
“YOU HAVE DISTURBED THE GREAT POWERS OF THE EAST! YOU HAVE AWAKENED ME FROM MY LIFELONG SLEEP! YOU ARE TO BE PUNISHED, AND YOUR SOUL WILL BE ENGULFED IN ETERNAL FLAMES! DO NOT SPEAK! YOUR WORDS ARE WORTHLESS COMPARED TO THE UPPER COUNCIL OF ALL TIME’S OVERLORD, ME, COUNT NURG!”
There was a 2 seconds long silence before he added “AND IF YOU TOUCH ME, YOU DIE!”
A crack in the ground extended, and a big hole appeared, going all the way to the center of earth. “NO MERCY!” the creature roared.
There was another empty silence. “Excuse me, I’ve discovered a new species and that just happens to be you. I was actually going to take you the local museum if you don’t mind of course… I… need the money.” I said to the newly discovered species.
“What… Oh, in that case… dammit.” he said. “RICHARD! JUST CLOSE THE EVIL GATES OF HELL!” he shouted to someone I couldn’t see.
The open cracks closed and the sky became clear again.
“Oh by the way, I’m George!” the creature said.
“Ok, but I’ll just call you Fido.” I answered him.
Then we both walked in the sunset to the local museum.
The End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment